The Jewel Theatre
Jewel Theater, southeast corner of Second and Court Streets, Hamilton, Ohio. Photo from “Pictorial Review Souvenir Industrial Hamilton”, by the Department of Public Safety and Greater Hamilton, 1919.
Illustration of the Hunter & Robertson New Building, Hamilton, Ohio, ca. 1855. Located on the southeast corner of Second and Basin Streets (Court Street). This building once housed the Jewel Theater. Illustration from the Map of Butler County, Ohio, 1855, by John Crane, Surveyor, Hamilton, Ohio.