East Avenue Planing Mill
Employees of the East Avenue Planing Mill, 320 East Avenue (southeast corner of East Avenue and Ludlow Street), ca. 1898. The mill was operated by the William M. Dingfelder Lumber Company, southeast corner of Second and Sycamore Streets. Pictured are: John Reiff, Charles Getz, William Steel, ----- Lockameyer, William Hook, Robert Bertsch and Sam Kimble. Photo from the George C. Cummins “Remember When” Photograph Collection. Donated by the family of George C. Cummins. Photo used courtesy of the George C. Cummins "Remember When" Collection at the Hamilton Lane Library, Hamilton, Ohio.