Shuler and Benninghofen Knitting Mill
Shuler and Benninghofen Knitting Mill at northwest corner of Fifth and Heaton Streets, Hamilton, Ohio, ca. 1890. Prior to moving to the Lindenwald location. From the George C. Cummins “Remember When” Photograph Collection. Donated by the family of George C. Cummins. Photo used courtesy of the George C. Cummins "Remember When" Collection at the Hamilton Lane Library, Hamilton, Ohio.