Captain A. W. Margedant
Photo of Captain A. W. Margedant in uniform. Margedant served as the Director of Public Safety, Hamilton, Ohio and was a member of the Board of Education. He was President of The Bentel & Margedant Company, manufacturers of wood-working machinery. They were located on the southeast corner Fourth and Butler Streets. He was later the president of Central Foundry, east side of Mill Road between Dayton and Heaton Streets. Photo from “Greater Hamilton: a Review of Its Manufacturing, Mercantile, Commercial Industries and Enterprises”, 1909, by the Republican-News, Hamilton, Ohio.