Dr. George W. Hunter
Above: Dr. George W. Hunter, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, on a horse in Hamilton, Ohio. He practiced Veterinary Medicine with horses his specialty at 341 High Street, Hamilton, Ohio. Photo from “Hamilton and Its Environs”, by the Baldwin Publishing Company, 1906.
Above: George W. Hunter Blacksmithing, Empire Horse Shoeing Shop, southwest corner of High Street and Water Street, Hamilton, Ohio, ca. 1896. Edward E. Weiss, John F. Mayer, and Harry E. Myers in 1896 started Nonpareil Printing Co. on second floor. Dr. George W. Hunter's blacksmithing on ground floor. The three proprietors on steps. Formerly Sohn's Brewery. From the George C. Cummins “Remember When” Photograph Collection. Donated by the family of George C. Cummins. Photo used courtesy of the George C. Cummins "Remember When" Collection at the Hamilton Lane Library, Hamilton, Ohio.